Letter to an Employee: One of a Kind - By Ron Masumoto
A year ago in April, a little known service was created and implemented at a new account in San Jose, CA. For the first time, GLC started providing a service model entering into the medical industry. This service was a fulfillment to provide a medical administrative assistant to start up a private surgeon office.
I am pleased to share that Karina Booth our medical administrative assistant is celebrating her one year anniversary with GLC Business Services and the surgeon medical office. We are proud of Karina’s months of hard work establishing a new office and helping to develop the process and procedures needed for a new practice. Karina’s experience in the job is multifaceted requiring successful delivery of:
- Sensitive customer interaction and communication
- Understanding medical terminology and practices
- Implementing business practices and procedures
- Creating and maintaining patient records
- Observing HIPAA Compliance guidelines
- Setting up and scheduling medical appointments
- Organizing surgical resources for patient procedures
- Managing medical and office tools and supplies
- Managing the doctors daily schedule
- Processing healthcare insurance documents
For the past 25 years, GLC Business Services has been a leader in Business Process Outsourcing providing outstanding client service and expertise. The GLC motto of “Consider It Done” is the foundation of success in the legal industry which transitions well to another critical and exacting market as the medical field. Karina’s work ethic mirrors hundreds of GLC associates across the nation serving the interest of the customer.